Monday, January 14, 2008

You Tube

I really enjoy you tube. My nephews in Tacoma introduced my kids to it and then my kids got me into it. It is a lot of fun. One slow saturday afternoon at Pt my supervisor showed me all these funny Japanese videos. That I then shared with my family.
I watched with interest the book cart drill teams, as I am a part of the Pt drill team. I think our team may have a chance at one of these competitions. We took grand prize at the 2006 Fathoms of Fun Parade and 1st place at the 2007 parade. What do you say Wally, Leah, Susan, and Karen? Lets get to work.
I then watched the fish story from Sw. I think that should have been broadcast on the news. Or maybe it was.....anyway very well done.
Then I searched frizzy hair. I was hoping for some humor but mostly the videos were about how to care for curly/frizzy hair. I think you can find just about anything on you tube. Maybe each branch should post a video on you tube showing what is special about it. dc

1 comment:

Accumulate Man said...

Now, there's an idea! We always have photos taken of us at the FoF parade, this year we can get someone to run alongside and film us as we twirl our bookcarts! Then we post it on You Tube! We already know how great we are..now it's time to show the WORLD! Look out...Book Cart Drill Team Hall of Fall here we come! Accumulate Man