Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sites for Students

What a great thing. It just seems like going to school is that much easiar than back in my day. One of my coworkers told me about Zoho and how our patrons could use it. So many people ask to use the wordprocessor and need the internet hook-up. But we do not offer that. Here is the answer!! I am surprised it has not come up. Not that I have heard anyway.
I opened up an account for my daughter on Myschoolog. She is the type of person who likes to know what is coming up next. This will be perfect for her. She can put all her assigments for school and home and tick them off as they go. She has not logged on yet, but her dear mother made a todo list for her. I can just see her rolling her eyes now. I will get her feedback and blog about that as well.
I am almost done. Yeah!! I have enjoyed myself!

1 comment:

Accumulate Man said...

I just love a good things to do list! I can think of all sorts of things to put on one right away! Let's see..hmmm..hang the venitian blind on the back door..put that pnuematic thingee in the screen door..oh, I can also install that bathroom light so my pesky coworker can rest easier knowing I'm not slacking off when I should be working instead..oh, wait a minute, that's you! Accumulate Man