Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A month and a day

Well it has been a while. I am proud of myself though. I have not given up. I have come this far so I will continue. Just finished the rss class and set up. I was feeling overwhelmed about rss but made my way through. Found that subscribing was easy. Had a little trouble with subscribing to Matts presentation part. I hope to catch up this week. I hate getting behind the 8 ball (as my dear old Dad would say). I feel that I need to dig a little deeper to find feeds that I am really interested in. When I subscribed to bloglines it asked me my interests and suggested some of the top feeds. When I clicked on subscribe it did not bring any feeds up. It would be nice if it gave some suggestions. I will try later. Well kitchen is finished. Yes!! Word of advice. If you are having a major remodel, plan on it taking twice as long as they tell you! Stay warm and pray for snow.

No comments: